J. S T E V E N M A N O L I S
A R T I S T A C C O M P L I S H M E N T S ( September 2014 – December 2019)
- 3 Solo Museum Exhibitions
- 14 Solo Gallery Shows
- 15 Group Shows
- 360+ new collectors since September, 2014 – December 2019
- 15 corporate installations
- 13 J. Steven Manolis Art books
- Where Guest Book and Where Magazine Art Basel Miami front covers 2017 + 2018
- “Elevating Color,” 2018, J. Steven Manolis Documentary
- Voice of America Global Broadcast, “The Well Heeled Professional: J. Steven Manolis; Businessman / Artist,” 2018
- “Colorama: Jill S. Krutick + J. Steven Manolis,” The National Arts Club Installation Video for Joint Exhibition, 2018
- Palm Beach Light + Metamorphosis Short Film, 2019
- Numerous articles and reviews by leading art critics Donald Kuspit, Bruce Helander, and Anthony Haden-Guest
- Manolis Projects 5,000 sq-ft studio-gallery opened 2016
P E R M A N E N T M U S E U M C O L L E C T I O N S
- Coral Springs Museum of Art, Coral Springs, FL
- University of South Dakota Art Museum, Vermillion, SD
- Boca Raton Museum, Boca Raton, FL
- Evansville Museum of Art, Evansville, IN
- Vermont Studio Center, Johnson, VT
C O R P O R A T E A R T C O L L E C T I O N S
- Checchi Capital Advisers, Inc. Headquarters (Five paintings), Beverly Hills, CA
- Qatar National Bank: Executive Gallery (Sonata #1, 7’6”H x 15’6” W), Geneva, Switzerland
- MAXALTO B&B Italia Design District Showroom -Seven paintings, Miami, FL
- The Paramount Building: Lobby Installation, (REDWORLD, 7’6”H x 23’W), Fort Lauderdale, FL
- The Ethel Walker School: Dining Hall (Three paintings, 9’H x 24’ W, Two 7’H x 8’W), Headmistress Offices (Two paintings, 5’H x 8’W, 4’H x 8’W), & Library (7’H x 8’W), Simsbury, CT
- Falcone Group Organization (6’H x 3’W), Boca Raton, FL
- Global Equity Partners Corporate Offices (6’H x 10’W & 7’H x 12’W), NYC & Chicago, IL
- Fulvio & Associates LLP Corporate Offices (Seventeen paintings), NYC
- Brazilian Court Hotel (Three paintings), Palm Beach, FL
- Raymond James & Associates (Thirty-four paintings), Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Torre Development, Corporate Headquarters Installation, Coral Gables FL
- Paramount Miami Condominium Lobby. 7’6”H X 30’W painting. Sept 2019
- Brazilian Court Hotel Palm Beach, Florida Sept. 2019
- Cafe Bouloud, 3 Paintings. Brazilian Court Hotel, Palm Beach, Florida 33480 Sept. 2019
- Zelman Interiors. 6 Paintings. Boca Raton Sept. 2019
- MAXALTO, Miami Design District. 10 Paintings. October 2019
- Manolis Projects Group installation of 15 Paintings. Penthouse, Paramount Fort Lauderdale
U P C O M I N G G A L L E R Y S H O W S
- February – May 2020, Communicating through Color, Solo Museum Exhibition, The Washington Pavilion, Sioux Falls, SD.
G U E S T L E C T U R E S
- December 2016, “Key West: Changing Colors,” Books & Books, Coral Gables, FL
- February, 2017, “Making Abstraction Dynamic,” Coral Springs Museum of Art, Coral Springs, FL
- October, 2017, “Painting Vermillion Red,” University of South Dakota, Vermillion, South Dakota
- April, 2018, Key note lecture at The Society of the Four Arts, entitled “Palm Beach Light,” Palm Beach, FL
- October, 2018, “Elevating Color,” The Evansville Museum of Art, History & Science, Evansville, Indiana
- February 20 – 22, 2019, “Making Your Self Portrait,” Ethel Walker School, Simsbury, CT
- April 18, 2019, J. Steven Manolis lecture, presented by Family Office Network at Fritz Gallery, Palm Beach, FL
- May 2, 2019, J. Steven Manolis lecture, presented by Dreyfoos School of the Arts at Fritz Gallery, Palm Beach, FL
- May 9, 2019, J. Steven Manolis lecture, presented by Alex Brown at Fritz Gallery, Palm Beach, FL
A R T C R I T I C L E C T U R E S
- December 2016, Art Basel Miami, Manolis Projects Studio/Gallery, Miami, FL
Art Critic, Bruce Helander
- December 2017, Art Basel Miami, Manolis Projects Studio/Gallery, Miami, FL
Art Critic: Bruce Helander
- February 2017, “Making Abstraction Dynamic,” Solo Museum Exhibition, Coral Springs Museum of Art, Coral
Art Critics, Donald Kuspit, Bruce Helander, Anthony Haden-Guest
- October 2017, “Painting Vermillion Red,” Solo Museum Exhibition, University of South Dakota, Warren M. Lee
Center for the Fine Arts, Vermillion, SD
Art Critics, Bruce Helander, Elizabeth Sobieski, Anthony Haden-Guest
- April, 2018, “Palm Beach Light,” Lecture on the artists’ journey and their paintings, The Society of the Four Arts,
Palm Beach, FL
Art critic, Bruce Helander
- April 4, 2019, “Palm Beach Light,” Lecture, Palm Beach, FL
Art critic, Bruce Helander
R E D W O R L D
By J. Steven Manolis, Artist
A coveted place in your mind
That expands to become your physical universe
Intense and prideful FOCUS
Go for it!
Don’t be afraid of failure….
Experiment and learn from
Don’t make the same mistake twice!
Feel the glow of accomplishment
Have passion, Passion, PASSION
In life, for life!
EXPERIENCE ULTIMATE PASSION!
In all its earthly dimensions
Feel the exuberance of full happiness
Loyalty, dedication, kindness, altruism
Share it with others
Live and exalt in the HALO!
A most contagious HALO
Respect and have tolerance for all,
All the time!
Be an advocate and role model
Of your life
In its fullest
Serene bliss, jubilant jubilation!
I feel it, I paint it!
I try to live it too!
You should too!